[updated 28th Feb 2007 - 07:47 with correct link for Outlook 2007 and Windows XP]
Use this document to join computers that are running Windows Vista to your Windows Small Business Server 2003 network using the "Update for Windows Small Business Server 2003: Windows Vista and Outlook 2007 compatibility (KB 926505).
The “Update for Windows Small Business Server 2003: Vista and Outlook 2007 compatibility (KB 926505)” adds support for the Client Deployment tools in Windows Small Business Server (Windows SBS), and it resolves compatibility issues for running Windows Vista and Microsoft Office 2007 in a Windows SBS network. Use this document to join computers running Windows Vista and Outlook 2007 in your Windows SBS network.
You might also want to look at:
· Vista and Office 2007 FAQs
· Related Knowledge Base Articles
- KB 926505 – Update for Windows Small Business Server 2003: Windows Vista and Outlook 2007 compatibility
· KB 911829 – Outlook Web Access (OWA) update
· KB 929556 – Firewall Client for ISA Server
· KB 930414 – ISA Server 2004 update package for Vista 64-bit editions
· KB 930955 – Vista User Profile WMI Provider
- KB 931905 – Regarding Outlook users; note: this is a catch all KB for someone who has XP with Outlook 2007 – a separate update is not required, it is the same update as mentioned in KB 926505
Wed, Feb 28 2007 7:47 AM
Filed under: SBS 2003, Windows 7, Vista and XP, Office System, Support and Tools, Business, Windows SharePoint Services, Community, Windows Server 2003, SBSC, Windows Client, Vista, Office 2007, SBS 2003 R2, Documentation, Application Compatibility