This is just one example of the many blog entries on this blog that is worth watching. Is it also worth mentioning that Moloy supports SBS? Go to Moloy Tandon's Blog - Ask Me to see lots of good stuff.
We've arranged three Small Business Server webinars to cover topics that we think you may be interested in. You can watch these webinars from the comfort of your own PC and there will be an opportunity for you to ask questions at the end.
But hurry! Spaces are limited so ensure you register as soon as possible.
The Small Business Server OEM pre-installation kit
Join us for the first of our three-part webinar series, focusing on Microsoft Small Business Server.
We'll be looking at how to:
- Automate the build process - using features such as auto-unattend
- Centrally manage your installations - by using network-based deployment
- Incorporate third party drivers - and pre-install additional applications
- Add unique customisations - to promote your company and support offerings
- We'll also touch on creating images to help you save time on future installations and finish with a question and answer session.
Tuesday 30th October, 9am-10am - Register
Tuesday 6th November, 9am-10am - Register
Common configurations with Small Business Server
In part two of our series on Small Business Server we'll be investigating common configurations. This session will include:
- Hardware and network infrastructure considerations, including how to set up, email or transfer from an ISP
- Troubleshooting techniques and common pitfalls
Tuesday 30th October, 4pm-5pm - Register
Tuesday 6th November, 4pm-5pm - Register
Windows SharePoint Services
In the third and final part of our series on Windows Small Business Server we'll look in detail at Windows SharePoint Services.
- Key capabilities of Windows SharePoint Services version 2.0 around web-based team working
- Options for ongoing management
- Introducing Windows SharePoint Services version 3.0
Wednesday 31st October, 9am-10am - Register
Wednesday 7th November, 9am-10am - Register
Fri, Oct 19 2007 1:11 AM