DavidOverton.com
This site is my way to share my views and general business and IT information with you about Microsoft, IT solutions for ISVs, technologists and businesses, large and small.  

SBS 2003 R2 - When ?

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 50 Contributor
Points 47
Damian Bourke Posted: Wed, Jun 14 2006 4:39 PM

Dave,

A quick couple of questions which you may be able to answer as an insider and which may be of interest to other members....

When can we expect the release of SBS 2003 R2 as the forecasted Q2 is fast coming to an end ?

Will the SBS 2003 R2 discs be in the next Action Pack update (which is July I think) ? I need to reload my inhouse server and I don't want to do it if I only have to wait a couple of weeks for the new version.

TIA

Damian

• | Post Points: 21
Top 10 Contributor
Points 84,751

The best I can say is look at http://msmvps.com/blogs/bradley/comments/100297.aspx - says almost all I can say at the moment.

ttfn

David

• | Post Points: 21
Top 50 Contributor
Points 47

Boy, does she like to rant .....

I guess the WPC release in July will miss the Action Pack, so will have to wait until the October update.

Dave, thanks for your prompt reply given the new arrival in your household (though I guess you're on that post birth high where the body clock is all over the place) - many congratulations.

Damian

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

(c)David Overton 2006-23